ManufacturingUpdated 8 months ago
Worker & Safety Rights
To ensure the safety of all our workers and consumers, all our materials are tested to meet the CA Prop 65 standard annually. We take responsibility in upholding a safe environment for our consumers and workers through annual visits to our manufacturers to ensure standards are met.
Here at Pixie Mood, we understand the importance of providing our customers with products that are produced in a legal and socially responsible manner. We require all manufacturers to agree and adhere to strict standards for the production of the merchandise we sell. The standards include prohibitions on child and forced labour, as well as treating workers with respect and fair wages.
• No Forced Labour: No use of forced labour, whether it is prison, indentured or bonded labour
• No Child Labour: No person younger than 15 years of age shall be employed
• No Harassment or Abuse: All employees shall be treated with respect and dignity. No employee shall be subjected to any physical, sexual, psychological or verbal abuse
• Health and Safety: Employers shall provide a safe and healthy working environment for all employees
• Wages and Benefits: Employers shall pay employees sufficient wages to meet at minimum their basic needs